Sarajevo Readies Red Carpet For Jolie

The gala premiere of the film In the Land of Blood and Honey on Tuesday in Sarajevo is already drawing the attention of foreign visitors, journalists and locals. The screening will take place in Sarajevo's biggest Olympic Hall, the Juan Antonio Samaranch, formerly the Zetra, and numerous foreign journalists and guests plan to be there. Jolie and her family will attend the premiere in Sarajevo, as will actors Goran Kostic, Zana Marjanovic, Vanesa Glodjo, Rade Serbedzija, Alma Terzic and others. The film, which premiered in New York in December 5, features a wartime love story between a Serb soldier and a Bosniak girl.Jolie admits she's feeling apprehensive about the showing. She told reporters, "I'm nervous and I'm excited. I'll probably cry through the entire thing. I'll be very, very moved because, of course, a lot of the people coming are the victims of war so it's going to be heavy." »

This is what I'm going to wear tonight, at premire of the film In the Land of Blood and Honey. I've just made this at Polyvore to share outfit with u. How this is gonna look tonight, u'll be able to see tomorrow. I'll give my best to take some pictures, and show u "Brangelina" from first row. Love and hugs !

Share:

1 comments

  1. Love that red jacket! =)

    http://pinkchampagnefashion.blogspot.com/

    ReplyDelete